StubHub International (SHI) is a marketplace that provides fans a safe, transparent, and trusted environment to buy and sell tickets for sport and music events all over the world. It allows fans with tickets they can no longer use to recoup part of the money they’ve spent and fans that didn’t have the chance to buy tickets when the on-sale, to access them at any time.
Our goal: To be the most trusted ticketing marketplace that connects fans and inspires them to enjoy life through live events, providing them a safe environment to buy and sell tickets through fair practices and transparency, while giving them the best choice and value. Backed by award-winning customer care, StubHub’s FanProtect™ Guarantee means every ticket is guaranteed valid or customers receive a replacement ticket of equal or better value, or their money back.
Our Purpose: To bring the joy of live to fans globally.
At StubHub International, we are:
- We put our fans first: A vibrant marketplace needs to earn and keep the trust of Fans - our buyers. We prioritise and work backwards from the Fan, with the conviction that a high trust Fan experience will serve the best interests of sellers and our business in the long-term.
- We are one team with a purpose: We are stronger together. We collaborate in pursuit of ambitious shared purpose and goals. We empower others to respectfully challenge ideas when they disagree. We debate, decide, and commit.
- We deliver: We are empowered to make data-driven decisions and take action. We balance quality, effort and speed. We seize opportunities, overcome obstacles and find solutions. We accept full ownership of our commitments and trust others to achieve theirs.
- We are diverse & inclusive: We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace represents the world we live in, provides an environment for multiple perspectives to be considered, and helps us serve our customers better. We seek to understand and respect others regardless of their background or position.
We are currently looking for a skilled TechOps Engineer to join our team in Spain. You will be part of a team that embraces de DevOps and Agile culture and will participate in the whole lifecycle of new services. You will report to the Head of TechOps.
- Deep knowledge and experience with cloud environments GCP.
- Experience supporting complex marketplace infrastructures (High volume systems).
- Knowledge in Kubernetes
- Good knowledge in DNS, certificates, networking, routing and security
- Experience with Linux operating systems including installing, configuring and troubleshooting.
- Prior experience working with application servers: Tomcat, Jboss.
- Knowledge of CI/CD: Jenkins, Github Actions.
- Experience with Docker.
- Configuration management: Terraform.
- Experience managing Akamai services
- Monitoring tools: Cloud logging
- Experience with Incident response
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Culture of continuous learning
- Empathy and helpfulness
What we offer
- We embrace 100% remote working.
- Flexible working day that fits into your life.
- Competitive salary.
- Good work environment is very important for us.
- Cultural diversity and international teams.
- Benefits: Life insurance, private medical insurance (you and your direct family), pension plan, meal tickets, public transport pass, nursery tickets, time off and others.
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel StubHub International is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.