StubHub International (SHI) is a marketplace that provides fans a safe, transparent, and trusted
environment to buy and sell tickets for sport and music events all over the world. It allows fans with
tickets they can no longer use to recoup part of the money they’ve spent and fans that didn’t have the chance to buy tickets when the on-sale, to access them at any time.
Our goal: To be the most trusted ticketing marketplace that connects fans and inspires them to
enjoy life through live events, providing them a safe environment to buy and sell tickets through fair practices and transparency, while giving them the best choice and value. Backed by award-winning customer care, StubHub’s FanProtect™ Guarantee means every ticket is guaranteed valid or customers receive a replacement ticket of equal or better value, or their money back.
Our Purpose: To bring the joy of live to fans globally.
At StubHub International, we are:
• We put our fans first: A vibrant marketplace needs to earn and keep the trust of Fans - our
buyers. We prioritise and work backwards from the Fan, with the conviction that a high trust
Fan experience will serve the best interests of sellers and our business in the long-term.
• We are one team with a purpose: We are stronger together. We collaborate in pursuit of
ambitious shared purpose and goals. We empower others to respectfully challenge ideas
when they disagree. We debate, decide, and commit.
• We deliver: We are empowered to make data-driven decisions and take action. We balance
quality, effort and speed. We seize opportunities, overcome obstacles and find solutions. We
accept full ownership of our commitments and trust others to achieve theirs.
• We are diverse & inclusive: We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace represents the
world we live in, provides an environment for multiple perspectives to be considered, and
helps us serve our customers better. We seek to understand and respect others regardless of
their background or position.
We are currently looking for a skilled UX Designer, reporting to the Head of Product, to reinforce our UX team, and who is passionate about using user research and AB testing approaches to solve real world customer problems and optimize customer journeys while supporting business growth. Your initial focus will be on taking over our experimentation platform, working with all product portfolio teams across the company to design, plan and execute experiments across all of our customer journeys (buyers and sellers) for all of our experiences (web and app). Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, customer centric design and a good understanding of data is important. This is a starting point though and the role could expand further depending on the candidate.
● Conduct thorough user research to comprehend customer behaviors, needs, and pain points,
employing various methods such as interviews, surveys, and usability testing.
● Develop and implement robust Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) strategies, leveraging
data-driven insights and best practices to enhance user conversion rates and overall product
● Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, prototype, and implement
intuitive and engaging design solutions that align with business goals and customer needs.
● Create and execute complex A/B tests using coding skills and tools such as Optimizely or
Convert, continuously iterating and refining designs to maximize conversion and customer
● Utilize your strong coding knowledge alongside design tools to create high-fidelity wireframes,
prototypes, and design specifications, ensuring a seamless and user-friendly experience.
● Interpret and analyze data from various sources, including Google Analytics, Google Tag
Manager, BigQuery, and Tableau, to drive data-driven design decisions and refine the
● A degree or master’s degree in visual Experience / Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
● 5+ years of experience as UX designer
● Proven track record of creating successful A/B tests and enhancing conversion rates, with a
solid understanding of A/B testing methodologies and tools such as Optimizely or Convert
with the ability to build and run A/B experiments autonomously.
● Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Miro, with the ability to translate
intricate concepts into user-friendly designs effectively.
● Extensive experience with data analysis tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag
Manager, BigQuery, and Tableau, to derive actionable insights and drive data-informed
● Experience in running customer interviews and user testing, using tools such as
Respondent.io or Userlytics.
● Excellent communication (both oral and written), interpersonal and influencing skills.
● Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key
● Self motivated and able to work well under pressure.
● Resilient and open to change.
● Good understanding of online marketplaces.
● Business and/or tech understanding of the ticketing industry, is a plus.
● Demonstrated experience in delivering complex and large-scale projects.
● Fluent in English and Spanish.
What we offer
● We embrace 100% remote working and hybrid working models.
● Flexible working day that fits into your life.
● Competitive salary.
● Good work environment is very important for us.
● Cultural diversity and international teams.
● Benefits: Life insurance, private medical insurance (you and your direct family), pension plan,
meal tickets, public transport pass, nursery tickets, time off and others.
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds,
perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel StubHub International is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.