Marketing & Communications
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Denver, CO — For this position, we are seeking an experienced copywriter to tell our brand and product stories through creative, customer-focused executions. As we grow our results-driven Creative team, we need someone who acts as a leader, evangelizing our vision and purpose, thinking strategically, and overseeing work that reflects and evolves the Artifact Uprising brand. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, working cross-functionally to help develop our creative campaigns, messaging tactics, and internal processes. They can easily move from high-level strategic conversations to grammar-perfect writing, with innate instincts for brand voice and tone. Artifact Uprising has a visually rich presence that’s rooted in storytelling — and we’re excited to find the next senior copywriter to be a part of defining where we go next.
- Work on a variety of projects from concept to completion, ensuring work is on brief, on brand, and optimized across all media
- Support the Creative Director in building a thoughtful brand that our customers love
- Protect and build on AU’s, unique and intentional brand DNA, ensuring consistency in concept, content, and tone
- Collaborate with channel owners to develop and implement messaging across surfaces, including CRM, social, site, paid media, and content
- Take an analytical approach to impactful copywriting, understanding and responding to customer data and proactively seeking opportunities for creative (A/B) testing
- Support go-to-market product launches and everyday merchandising by telling the products’ stories, articulating their key benefits, and writing for the physical products, themselves
- Help hire, manage, and copy edit internal and external copywriters
- Research and share industry relevant trends and best practices
- Support ideation and execution for long-form editorial blog content
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant work, including for consumer-facing, ecommerce brands
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Writing samples demonstrating mastery of brand voice, grammar, and marketing objectives
- Experience leading projects and mentoring junior creatives
- Strong organizational skills and fastidious attention to detail
- Experience working across marketing channels: CRM, social, site, paid media, and content
- Mastery of branding sensibilities with ability to adapt writing style to audiences and platforms
- Strong prioritization skills to effectively to meet deadlines
- Solutions oriented with a bias for action
- Strong understanding of creative, design, and photography values
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the mission to empower people to tell their stories effortlessly, beautifully and often, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Artifact Uprising was recently named on the Built In Colorado’s 2023 Best Places to Work list. We are a tight-knit team who works with some of the latest technology to delight and inspire our customers.
Industry leading health, vision and dental insurance for families (Plans cover 100% for employees and up to 95% for dependents), flexible vacation policy, Gym partnership with ClassPass, 401(k) matching plan, Year-End Company Bonus Plan.
Why Artifact Uprising?
Creative Freedom We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.