Paid Search Manager
Marketing & Communications
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
Denver, CO - As the Paid Search Manager, you will lead our paid search marketing channels including execution, strategy & reporting. As a key member of our marketing team, you will be responsible for the day to day performance of Google & Bing and ensuring we meet our acquisition goals.
This role partners closely with the Paid Social and content teams to tell a cohesive story and usher new customers through the the funnel. This role requires a strong analytical background, a strong understanding/empathy for the customer journey, and significant technical expertise in Paid platforms.
- Develop, execute, & report on SEM strategies in line with company KPIs
- Create, optimize, and manage PPC campaigns on Google & Bing Ads
- Define clear A/B testing strategy for keywords, landing pages, copy, etc.
- Proven experience in Performance Max, Search & Shopping campaign management
- Analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Implement & optimize feed management platforms, such as Feedonomics or GoDataFeed
- Willing to cross-train on Paid Social and support cross-training team on SEM
- 4+ years of experience in SEM; priority given to those with Performance Max campaign type (PMAX) experience
- Must have D2C/eCommerce experience
- Data-first mentality
- Understanding that marketing is a mix of art and science
- Recent agency experience preferred
- Preferred Skills: Looker, Tableau, Google Data studio
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the mission to empower people to tell their stories effortlessly, beautifully and often, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Artifact Uprising was recently named on the Built In Colorado’s 2023 Best Places to Work list. We are a tight-knit team who works with some of the latest technology to delight and inspire our customers.
Industry leading health, vision and dental insurance for families (Plans cover 100% for employees and up to 95% for dependents), flexible vacation policy, Gym partnership with ClassPass, 401(k) matching plan, Year-End Company Bonus Plan.
Why Artifact Uprising?
Creative Freedom We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.