Digital Fuel Capital
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced SEO Manager to join Digital Fuel Capital's Center of Excellence. In this critical role, you will collaborate closely with multiple brands within our portfolio of investments to drive content and technical SEO strategies, enhance online visibility, and maximize organic growth. You will be responsible for developing and executing effective SEO strategies that align with the business goals of our portfolio companies. The ideal candidate is well-versed in the latest SEO trends, possesses analytical skills, and can collaborate cross-functionally to achieve best-in-class results.
- Develop and implement holistic SEO strategies for our portfolio of brands to drive organic traffic, improve search rankings, and enhance online visibility.
- Work closely with brand teams to implement recommended improvements from technical audits.
- Conduct in-depth keyword research to identify high-potential keywords and search trends, creating opportunities for content optimization and expansion.
- Work closely with portfolio companies to optimize existing content and create new content including target keywords, ensuring it meets best practices for both search engines and user experience.
- Drive content planning and distribution to ensure the integration of SEO best practices.
- Work closely with and project manage portfolio companies' marketing, content, and technical teams to facilitate seamless execution of SEO initiatives and ensure alignment with overall business objectives.
- Regularly analyze and report on key SEO metrics, such as organic traffic, rankings, click-through rates, and conversion rates. Use data-driven insights to refine and adjust strategies for optimal results.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends, algorithm updates, and industry best practices, and translate those insights into actionable strategies.
- Lead SEO experiments and A/B tests to uncover optimization opportunities and refine strategies.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in SEO, with a proven track record of successfully implementing and managing SEO strategies for e-commerce websites.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated experience in optimizing e-commerce websites for improved search engine rankings and online sales performance.
- Solid understanding of technical SEO best practices, including site architecture, crawl management, schema markup, and site speed optimization.
- Proficiency in using SEO tools and platforms to conduct keyword research, track performance, and derive actionable insights. Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Moz, or similar.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate with diverse teams, present findings, and explain complex SEO concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A collaborative and proactive team player who can work effectively across various functional teams.
Culture & Benefits:
- We value curiosity, a bias for action, resourcefulness, innovation, humility, & empathy and look for these qualities within all candidates we hire.
- We offer: generous medical & dental benefits, 401k with matching, 12 weeks of paid parental leave, and flexible PTO.
- This role can be remote in the US with the ability to travel to Boston quarterly.
- We regret that we can not consider applicants who reside in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Nevada, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Rhode Island, or Washington.
- We regret that Digital Fuel Capital does not provide Visa Sponsorship. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
- We require pre-employment references.